Prudent Trader composite charts feature very unique calculations. Not being part of the crowd is our goal here.
- $ Weighted Advancing – Declining Volume – Cumulative Advancing – Declining volume.
- SPDR/Index A/D line.
- Relative Strength – A relative Strength rate of change calculation over longer periods of time, i.e. 6 months.
- Cycle Finder – This program attempts to find repetitive cycles over 2 to 5 previous cycles. From Mallards book – A tribute to JM Hurst.
- McClellan Oscillator and Summation index calculated on the ETF and/or Index.
- SPDR Composite Charts
- SPDR McClellan Charts [to be eliminated soon in favor of new Composite Charts. This will hopefully make things easier to read.
Current Indexes for Daily update: NDX, MID, IJR, and RUT Others will be added as time permits.