The Prudent Trader’s Learning Center is intended mostly for newer traders and investors, it’s also a great refresher source for the more experienced.
- Step 1 – Your investment/trading account is a business. Develop a business plan for your account – suitable to your individual needs, goals, and aspirations. An Introduction: Click Here!
- Step 2 – Your current occupation may not have a monetary risk associated with it, this business has an inherent risk, learn how to handle that inherent risk. An Introduction
- Step 3 – More than perhaps any business, trading and investing has a psychological component (emotions). Learn what you will experience psychologically and how to handle those emotions. A series of articles by Norm Hallett a trader and trading advisor for more than 20 years. Psychology of Trading
- Step 4 – Even if you are a fundamentalist, understand that most professionals in this business utilize Technical Analysis, at least in part, in their decision making process. Here you will find links to other sites with easy to understand discussions about Charts; Market Analysis; and Indicators. Technical Analysis Links
- Step 5 – A short list or trading rules to live by. Trading Rules
We sincerely hope the above tutorials help you on your way to achieving success in your trading/investing account. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please feel free to send an email, by clicking on the Contact Prudent Trader link above.